Layla is a pretty chic wordpress theme perfect for personal, beauty and fashion bloggers. The subtle look and feel makes a great option for female audiences.
Layla is not just charming, she’s lightweight!
We have made Layla highly customisable for newbies. You do not need to have coding skills to set up your website.
Even though Layla doesn’t require a page builder, you can use any of your choice to extend her functionalities.
We have set up customizable features you can edit with the WordPress customizer.
- WordPress (not wordpress.com).
- PHP 5.0 and above.
- Gutenberg blocks
- Fully Responsive
- Mobile Optimized
- Powered by WordPress.org
- Fixed or Static Header (with overlay.)
- Custom homepage section and widgets
- About me – setup in the customizer
- Featured Images – setup in the customizer
- Front page header widget
- Front page footer widget
- Instagram Feed
- Footer widgets – 3 columns
- Landing page
- Social landing page
- Share buttons
- Follow buttons
- Related Posts
- Scroll to top
- Full width page Content
- Genesis enews extended
- Instagram Feed
- Ninja forms
- Header option
- Archive page
- Single post page
- Social share buttons
- Social follow buttons
- Social Landing page options
- Custom WooCommerce header options
- 2 Columns layout with right Sidebar
- 2 blog layouts — list and Standard layout.
- Newsletter with “Enews extended widget”
- About author widget”
- Social follow widget
- Featured Posts Widget for recent, popular and random Posts.
- After your payment is confirmed, download and unzip “layla-theme.”
- Access the individual files in the folder.
- Step 1 – install and activate the “Layla” theme.
- Step 2 – follow the instructions found in the layla-Documentation .PDF file to set up your new theme.
If you receive the missing style.css stylesheet error message, you have not unzipped the main theme file and will need to do so before uploading the theme.
Note – this theme is designed to work on the WordPress.org open source CMS only. This theme will not work with WordPress.com sites. Your site must be self-hosted, that means, it must not be hosted on WordPress.com
For questions, send an email to email@example.com. Thank You!