Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to ChicPixies.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by our website, containing details of your browsing history on our website among other uses.
- Country refers to: Abuja, Nigeria
- Device refers to any device that can access our digital product service, such as a computer, cellphone, or digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to ChicPixies, accessible from https://www.chicpixies.com
- You refers to the individual accessing or using our digital product service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which such an individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data is collected automatically when using our Service. It may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our digital product service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Digital Product Purchase Data
To facilitate instant digital product downloads and access, we also collect data related to your purchase, including product identifiers, transaction details, and download history.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Cookies or Browser Cookies: These are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features.
- Functionality Cookies: These Cookies allow us to remember your choices when you use the website, such as login details or language preferences, providing a more personalized experience.
Learn more about cookies: https://html.com/resources/cookies-ultimate-guide/
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: To fulfill purchase contracts for products or services you have acquired through our Website.
- To contact You: To send emails or other electronic communications regarding updates, informational notifications, or security updates related to our digital products and services.
- To provide You special offers, and general information about other digital products, services, and events similar to those You have shown interest in, unless You opt not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our digital product assets.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for data analysis, identifying usage trends, evaluating the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and enhancing our digital products, services, marketing, and user experience.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data and Product purchase data, may be processed and stored on servers located outside your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction, where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction. By using our service, you consent to such data transfer.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- Law Enforcement: The Company may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or government agency).
- Other Legal Requirements: The Company may disclose your Personal Data in good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. Please take into account that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
Our digital product service is not intended for users under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact Us.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.