Our wordpress themes come preinstalled with social media share buttons to enable your readers share your contents to the most popular social platforms.
This feature works on all our themes, thus, you don’t need to install a third party plugin to add share buttons in your website!
It’s very easy to set up your share buttons, and like most of our features, we made this possible via the wordpress customizer.
Follow the steps below to add social share buttons to your website.
- Log into your admin dashboard and navigate to “Appearance » Customize.”
- In the customizer page, navigate to “Theme Options” and locate “Social Share Buttons.”
- Hide any social platform you don’t want. All platforms are activated by default.
- Give a desired title to your share buttons. Default text is “Share“. Leave blank if you do not need a title.
Activate Share Buttons in Specific Areas
- Show or hide share buttons in pages. (Visible below the page content.)
- Show or hide share buttons in single product page. (Visible just below the add to cart button.)
- To set up share buttons in single posts. Go back to the theme options page and click on “Single Posts Options.” Now, scroll down to locate “Share Buttons.” Below are the 4 placement options;
- Above content
- Below content
- Above and below content.
Supported Share Buttons
Want us to add share feature to more social media platform? Send us recommendations, we will response ASAP. firstname.lastname@example.org